Sunday 10 January 2016

Thriller Live Show - Portsmouth

At that busy social time between Christmas and New Year I went to see Thiller Live with mum and the sister as a mini family outing.

The performance we were seeing was at the Guildhall in Portsmouth. A venue that I haven't been to for a few years, I had forgotten how nice the place was. It is a small theatre, which means you have a good seat pretty much anywhere. That being said we where on the front upper row, so it was nice to not have someone sat in front of us.

The performance was good, I really enjoyed seeing the dances and hearing the music of the amazing Michael Jackson. I have seen this show once before, a few years ago. I have to say while I enjoyed seeing the show again, the first time was much better. That time there was a younger performer for the songs when Michael was a child, and a teenaged afro and flair wearing Jackson 5. This really added something to the performance and experience that I felt was missing this time.

That being said we had an enjoyable time, and had I not seen the show previously I would have enjoyed this show even more. Still gets a recommendation from me. 


1 comment: