Friday 22 May 2015

Welcome to my new blog

Hello!

Welcome to my new blog. Thanks for dropping by.

So this is my first post on MikesLifeBlogIsHere. A little bit about me, I'm 28 currently living in the South Coast of England, I work within education (but Im not a teacher).  This is not my only blog, I also write my personal thoughts on MikesNewBlogIsHere (http://mikesnewblogishere.blogspot.co.uk).

I have recently re-started blogging having previously blogged while traveling in Australia. On http://mike-and-chloes-australian-adventure.blogspot.co.uk. Where I detail the travels and experiences that where undertaken during that amazing adventure.

I have have been back in the UK for 10 months now and in that time a lot has changed and I have realised that I missed recording my thoughts, feelings and experiences. Because of those experiences I started writing on MikesNewBlogIsHere. Which is really my personal thoughts (and troubles) which end up in attempted poem form, from this I found that I needed a new start and an opportunity to build something new. So here we are on MikesLifeBlogIsHere.

I look forward to creating a journal of my thoughts and experiences, and sharing that with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment